Brain Training For Dogs Review
let’s get into our Brain Training For Dogs Review! – No doubt, having a dog is going to be a fulfilling and awesome experience, but there are a few things that you might not know about being a dog’s pet parent.
No Dog is Perfect and every Dog has any Problem at the start in any Field or anything he or she is Struggling with. Most of the Time its their Owner that struggles the Most.
I have gone through Adrienne Farricelli (the founder of brain training 4 dogs) course and i can say that she has helped me and if you follow her steps then i can Guarantee that your dog would not have any behavioural problems!
Check out this short video of Adrienne (The Brain Training for Dogs Owner/Certified Dog Trainer) and Einstein doing flawless weave work!
Adrienne Farricelli is a professional CPDT-KA certified dog trainer, and for the last 10 years shes been helping people to eliminate bad behaviors in dogs and train well behaved, obedient, loving pets… by showing them how to bring out the ‘hidden intelligence’ inside their dog.
Hopefully this Brain Training For Dogs review will help you make the right decision if this online dog training programs is right for you and your loving dog!
Does any of the following sound familiar…
- Your dog doesn’t listen to you
- You need to train a new Puppy
- Your dog barks uncontrollably
- Your Dog is pulling on the leash
- Your Dog is aggressive
- Your Dog is chewing things he shouldn’t
- Your Dog is digging all the time
- Your Dog is Jumping up
- You’re frustrated with your dog
- You may even regret getting your Dog
- You’re worried you might have to give up your Dog because of behavior problems you can’t handle
- You feel helpless to control your dog
- You tell your Dog ‘no’ with no success
- Your Dog gets over excited and is hard to settle down
- Your Dog is whining constantly
- Your dog has a fear of certain sounds or stimuli or suffers from anxiety
- You want a dog who obeys you
- You want a better bond with your dog
- You want less stress
Almost ANY behavior problem you can think of can be quickly and easily cured with the simple techniques that anyone can do this all laid out in easy
to follow modules.
Whats Included in Brain Training For Dogs?
MODULE 1 – PRESCHOOL
This is the foundation for the whole course. Here your dog will learn how to tap into his awesome brain power to become super obedient to your every command. Inside you will discover the following…
- How to ‘Target Train’ your dog so he/she keeps their attention on you. (You can even use ‘targeting’ to get your dog to open doors, ring bells or turn off lights).
- The ‘magic little way’ to get your dog to look into your eyes so the communication is strong as a foundation for super obedience.
- A very simple ‘airplane game’ to get your dog looking into your eyes and paying attention to you as the source of reward and pleasure.
MODULE 2 – ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Now that your dog has mastered foundational training it’s time to improve his skills and use his senses to complete your commands. You will get games covering the following…
- The ‘treasure hunt game’ that gets your dog back to his evolutionary roots and relieves the ‘boredom’ that leads to so many problem behaviors.
- ‘The muffin game’ to keep your dog mentally stimulated and out of trouble.
- ‘The ball pit game’ to drain your dog’s energy and make him easier to work with – all while they have a ton of fun and exercise.
MODULE 3 – HIGH SCHOOL
Here your dog will learn about patience and impulse control with the following games…
- Inside ‘jazz up and settle down’ you will learn how to settle your Dog down quickly after being hyped up with activity for a while.
- The bottle game will help provide mental stimulation plus a small amount of exercise so they behave better for you.
- Bobbing for treats will give your dog the excitement and reward he needs to behave well, while helping to remove any fear of water.
MODULE 4 – COLLEGE
Here you will develop your dog’s motor skills and his ability to concentrate on your commands.
Inside you will discover:
- The shell game to develop his mental agility.
- The open sesame game to develop patience and calmness despite an open door.
- The magic carpet game to develop even more patience and dexterity.
MODULE 5 – UNIVERSITY
Here you will develop your dog’s intelligence and patience. You’ll also be focusing on helping him with his impulse control to become a better behaved dog.
Inside you will discover:
- The hide and seek game to create a strong bond between you and your dog, and helps dogs who have trouble being alone.
- The look at that game to stop dogs barking at other dogs or people from the window.
- The hot and cold game to boost your dog’s ability to learn and build his confidence.
MODULE 6 – GRADUATION
Here your dog will develop advanced level motor skills and intelligence…to obey your commands.
Inside you will discover:
- Advanced leg-weaving skills to impress your friends.
- The Serpentines and spirals game to help your dog stick by your side and follow your movements -no matter how erratic.
- The name recognition game where your dog will learn to pick out toys by their name, to boost his cognitive ability.
MODULE 7 – EINSTEIN
Your dog is now at ‘genius level’. Why not impress your friends with your dog’s ability to stack rings, tidy his toys, and even play the piano?
Inside you will discover:
- The tidy up game so your dog can tidy up after he is finished playing, A very impressive and useful trick.
- The ring stackers game to develop skill and patience.
- Play the piano game – that’s right. Your dog will actually play the piano on cue.
And there’s more…
In Brain Training For Dogs You’ll also get:
- Cutting-edge dog training science and techniques.
- Gentle force-free techniques ONLY.
- Clear instructions with pictures.
- Troubleshooting segments in the Brain Training course for difficult dogs.
- Video demonstrations of the brain training games.
- A HUGE archive covering almost every dog behavior problem you could think of.
- Tailor-made solutions for behavior problems which tackle the root cause.
- Exclusive information from a certified professional trainer with years of experience.
- Ability to submit questions directly to me for answering through my support system.
- A private forum where members can discuss dogs and dog training, or just chat and connect with like-minded people.
- An online member’s area which means you can easily access all of the information on the go.
- And there is so much more in the Brain Training For Dogs members area!
Great Value Of Money:
Dog training courses, and personal dog trainers are expensive. Adrienne Farricelli has made it possible to learn how to train your own dog from the comfort of your own home and has also kept the price of this dog training course affordable for anyone as she wants everyone to take benefit from it.
Some people may say this program needs lots of efforts but in all honesty if you put in the work then your will be rewarded by having your very own loving obedient dog just like did.
I honestly believe that will all the bonuses and the course it’s self and extras this should cost more than $1000 but Adrienne Farricelli has made Brain Training For Dogs affordable (under $50) in my opinion good value for money and i believe you would agree after you have implemented the training.
Brain Training For Dogs Offers a Full Refund:
Very few dog training courses offer a money back guarantee Adrienne’s dog training program comes with a full 60 days money back guarantee the reason for this shows how much confidence she has that her brain training 4 dogs course and i can see why as i am one of her happy customers. You have zero risk to try this program.
I hope you found our brain training for dogs review helpful.
If you’ve decided that Adrienne Farricelli brain training for dogs course is right for you then you can purchase it directly on their official website here.
Frequently asked questions:
How do you train a dog’s brain?
In brain training for dogs Adrienne Farricelli goes into great detail on how this can be done including playing some form of interactive games with your dog or puppy and has been scientifically proven to mentally stimulate your beloved dog or puppy’s brain.
Can i train my dog myself?
You can, anyone can do dog training but with the right advice. Dog training for dogs isn’t rocket science and is backed by science.
What are the 7 basic dog commands?
The 7 Common Commands for dog or puppy training is: SIT, STAY, DOWN, COME, OFF, HEEL, and NO.
Would my dog or puppy enjoy this training?
Yes, there are so many activities that your beloved dog(s) or puppy would love and as an owner you would also enjoy the training and strengthening your bonds of each other.